Proverbs 16:9

In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps. Proverbs 16:9

Sunday, October 21, 2012

first foods

We have been playing around with giving Audri some food- a couple of tastes of ice cream, sweet tea, a little bit of rice cereal, etc.  This weekend though, after getting the green light from her pediatrician to try foods, we decided to go for it.  First off, she had a pop-ice with daddy and LOVED it.  She really chewed on the ice so  maybe first tooth coming soon?


Tonight, we tried green beans mixed with a little bit of milk.  She was hesitant at first, but after awhile, she was leaning towards the spoon and loving every bite.  We tried to give her some with Julio's seasoning, but she wasn't as keen on that.  I don't know if it is because we didn't mix it well or if it is because I really don't eat Julio's for her to have a point of reference.  Regardless, our baby girl is growing up, and I pray I don't take any day for granted with her 


No comments:

Post a Comment