Audri turned 4 months a week ago, but we didn't go for her check up until Thursday.
Audri's 4 month stats:
- 11 pounds, 9.5 ounces
- 23 3/4 inches long
- out of newborn clothes and fits just right into 0-3 months clothes.
- in size one diapers
- definitely a supported sitter
- actually liking small amounts of tummy time (gives a beautiful smile while doing her "pushup" pose)
- talks a lot while Joe and I make dinner in the kitchen
- likes her jumper activity center, but she is a tad too small for it just yet.
- a happy baby. Her cries are now only related to being hungry or during bath time.
- not a fan of bathtime... at all.
- was given the go ahead to try foods. So far, she has had a taste of marble slab, rice cereal, and pop ice (she went after the pop ice, so I wonder if she doesn't start teething soon). I made the first pumpkin pie of the season, so I will give her a little bit of that tonight, probably.
No comments:
Post a Comment