Yesterday, Audri turned one year old! I cannot believe how quickly time has gone and how grown up my baby has become. She has hit every milestone except walking, and while I can't wait for the day, I can. There will be no stopping her once she can walk. Audriana means "Strength" and "nobility" and she fits those perfectly. She has a strong will, and when needing to be corrected, she will make it known that she is not happy about it. She is a talker and very social. I think she thinks everyone is around to see her, and she just people watches wherever we go. She is a total Daddy's girl, and while Joe was without a job for a couple of months, and he watched her, that was the icing on the cake for that relationship. She is generally a happy little girl, and her smiles and giggles are priceless. I decided to have her go cold turkey from the bottle to a sippy cup once we switched to complete whole milk, and she is taking it like a champ.
Thing she loves:
- LOVES the outdoors. Sometimes when she is particularly fussy, we take her outside, and all is better.
- Sancho (although he isn't as big of a fan)
- playing with and in water
- her kitchen set that Sandee gave her
- people watching
1 year stats:
- 18.5 pounds
- 28 1/4 inches
- still can fit into 6 month clothes, but I am slowly transitioning to 9 month and smaller 12 month outfits
- bedtime around 7:30-8, wake up around 6:30 (starting her bedtime later does nothing to help her sleep in, she is a morning person like her daddy)
- takes 2-3 naps (1-2 one hour naps in the morning, and 1 one hour nap in the afternoon)
- eating all table food: breakfast, morning snack, lunch, afternoon snack, and dinner. She is not a fan of veggies, but I have gotten her to eat peas and her juice is V8 fruit flavored. Except for the veggies, she isn't a picky eater
- crawls, stands, and uses furniture to move around
- plays well independently, but lately has needed me by her side. The only way she will be away from me is if it is her idea.
- "talking" a lot. Some of her "words" are momma (which can stand for milk or for me), dada, dog.
- pointing a lot now and uses her arms in uppies position when she wants help or up
No comments:
Post a Comment