Audri is 9 months old now, and time keeps going faster and faster it seems. There is so much I can say about her, but the stats will speak for itself. A couple of things to note from this dr. trip is that her head size grew significantly, so we will be monitoring it (I think it is her brain developing faster than her little body ;). Also, when she was sick last month, the dr. heard a heart murmur. She checked for it this time, and while it is not as bad, it is still there, so we are being referred to a cardiologist. The dr. really doesn't think it is a big deal, but it is precautionary. So, since the dr. is not concerned, neither am I, but something to keep her in your prayers about.
9 month stats:
- 16.8 pounds (11th percentile)
- 26.5 inches long (16th percentile)
- getting ready to be in 6-9 month clothing
- eats 5 times a day (3 times with food as
well as a bottle)
- sleeping from 7:30/8 to 6:30am and takes two naps
- crawling all over the place
- pulling up to standing from everything she can
- just recently really trying to stand from crawling (I call it her "downward dog" pose)
- really wanting to feed herself more, has the pincher grasp down very well
-
squeals more than giggles, but loves to smile
- recognizes her name, but generally ignores me with it
- actually knows "no" and after a couple of times, will understand what the "no" is for
- loves to crawl in the bathtub and kicks to splash around (maybe a swimmer in our midst already?)
- likes to "share" her objects (today, I caught her trying to feed some of her food to Sancho)
- "talking"
in syllables: dada, ka, ga, ba, and yet, no mama :(
- loves looking for and calling to Sancho
- will pat the ground to have us come to her (at the dr. today, she wanted to see Audri crawl, so I went to the end of the table to try to get her to crawl,but she kept patting the table to have me come to her. She never did crawl then, but she did to "downward dog" for the dr.)
No comments:
Post a Comment